Jump-Start with OpenRules in 1-3 days
New Book "DMN in Action with OpenRules"
Feb 16, 2017
OpenRules 6.4.1 introduces WHY-Analyzer for Decision Modeling
Dec 20, 2016
OpenRules Wins 10th International Rule Challenge
July 8, 2016
OpenRules® Jump-Start service is designed to make your team productive and self-sufficient as quickly as possible. It allows you to effectively evaluate OpenRules® and to learn how to maximize the value which open source brings to your project. This service can be customized and tailored to your specific needs and results in a working prototype.
- Kickoff meeting to determine the scope of your rules-based application
- Quick introduction to OpenRules® with targeted samples
- Architecture discussion and guidance specific to your development, maintenance, and run-time environments
- Q&A session that addresses complex OpenRules® development, configuration, and integration issues
- One-on-one training for project members
- Quick, on-site development of the prototype using extreme programming technique (optional)
- Determination of the scope of the initial core application, integration and expansion technique, and business issues for a further brief consulting engagement (optional)
- Effective, fast, efficient OpenRules® education
- Reduced risk and time-to-solution
- Good usage patterns from the beginning
- Configuration of an initial development environment
An OpenRules® expert will work with your specialists during 1, 2, or 3 days based on your specific needs.
- On-site at the user location
- There are no prerequisites
How to Order
- Contact email@example.com to discuss what kind of Jump-Start services your organization may need, how much they may cost (if any), and when they can be provided.