Getting Complete Production Version
Pay for Download of the Complete Production Version of OpenRules®
New Book "DMN in Action with OpenRules"
Feb 16, 2017
OpenRules 6.4.1 introduces WHY-Analyzer for Decision Modeling
Dec 20, 2016
OpenRules Wins 10th International Rule Challenge
July 8, 2016
|"Free software'' is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of "free'" as in "free speech," not as in "free beer." Free Software Foundation|
To download the latest complete production version of OpenRules® you need to pay a nominal fee below. Along with software, documentation, and sources, you will receive access to Priority Email Support, to the Inside Track Program, and to OpenRules® Add-ons. A complete installation also includes:
- Additional decision and rule projects list
- Eclipse Plugin
- Sample Dialog Projects list
- WhyAnalyzer and What-If Analyzer
- Rules-based web applications & web services list
- Constraint-based applications list.
|Current Version and Upgrades for One Year||
Current Version Only Why a fee?
After a payment is completed, you will receive an email with download attributes.
If you are already a registered user, have download attributes and want to proceed with the latest download, please click here.
If it is difficult for you to pay $49.95 please click here.
2) Subscribers to OpenRules® Commercial Support are eligible to free downloads and upgrades.