Release Notes 5.3.3
OpenRules Release 5.3.3 is a minor release that fixes several bugs found by customers in the latest releases:
- We have a fixed a bug introduced in the release 5.3.1 when several instances of OpenRulesEngine created based on the different xls-files executed identical methods
- We have fixed a bug in the interpretation of "natural" language intervals (predefined FromToInt and FromToDouble types). There was a mistake in some situations when the second bound in the expression "from - to" is negative.
- We improved a mechanism that automatically differentiate between vertical and horizontal rule tables.
- Extended Operators in the com.openrules.tools
- Extended DBUtil in the com.openrules.tools
- Add CompareHHMM, CompareDDMMYY
- Add new Dialog types to ORD
You may download the latest OpenRules release 5.3.3 from www.openrules.com/download.htm.
Business Rules - Time to Excel