Open Source Business Decision Management System: product and components.
New Book "DMN in Action with OpenRules"
Feb 16, 2017
OpenRules 6.4.1 introduces WHY-Analyzer for Decision Modeling
Dec 20, 2016
OpenRules Wins 10th International Rule Challenge
July 8, 2016
OpenRules® is an Open Source Business Decision Management System (BDMS). It utilizes commonly used tools such as MS Excel, Eclipse IDE, and Google Docs. OpenRules, Inc. provides a suite of open source components for Rules-based Application Development:
- Rule Engine - Efficient execution of business rules
- Rules Repository - Business rules organization and management
- Rule Editors - Rules creation and editing with MS Excel, OpenOffice, and Google Spreadsheets
- Rule Templates - powerful templatization mechanism
- Rule Validator - Rules validation and error diagnostic
- Rule Testing - Rules testing with use cases implemented using Excel-based data
- Eclipse Plugin - Rules project management with Eclipse IDE
- Rule Forms - Web application development with dynamic rules-based interaction
- Rule Deployment - Java APIs, Web Services, JSP Applications
- Rule Learner - Business rules discovery
- Rule Solver - Optimal decision search.
OpenRules® also offers add-on components such as:
OpenRules relies only on Open Source tools/libraries created and maintained by different Open Source contributors. The product can be downloaded from here. The downloadable Open Source software includes copies of all related freely distributed 3rd party products in accordance with their Open Source licenses.
OpenRules® relies on proven open source tools/libraries created and maintained by different open source contributors. The downloadable OpenRules® software includes copies of related freely distributed 3rd party products in accordance with their open source licenses. OpenRules, Inc. backs all included tools with the best in Technical Support and related Consulting Services.